Time-critical delivery of Ships Tail-Shaft from China to Canada
When it comes to the time-critical-delivery of ship spares and marine parts, we integrate our global network and project expertise in oversized cargo transport to provide solutions to ship owners, management companies, and shipyards around the world. Our most recent project required the transport and timely-delivery of a ships tail-shaft from China to Canada, to include the design and development of a bespoke pallet frame capable of securing and transporting the 10,000 kgs load within a 40ft O/top container.
Drawing upon our long-established track record for project managing complex transport logistics, for over-sized, heavy lift and out of gauge cargo, our customers benefit from coordinated and tailored solutions that ensure the most demanding projects are executed with care and precision, providing a single source to co-ordinate and manage the process from A to B.
TradeLink Service Advantage includes:
- Proven experience in providing complex logistics solutions for oversized or heavy weight marine cargo parts and ship spares
- ‘Control tower solutions’ and single point of contact coordinating across international markets and vendors.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All necessary licenses and certifications obtained/acquired
- Time-critical-delivery compliance
- Full-service forwarding (Sea, Air, Road and Rail) and integrated portfolio of products and services, including packing/repacking, special permits, heavy lift equipment positioning
- End-to-end project management with shipment tracking and real-time monitoring
Our China project team worked closely with the shipyard to achieve fast turnaround times, co-ordinating the collection, special crane lift and transfer of the heavy lift cargo to our warehouse facility in Shanghai for repackaging.
Based on the specific requirements of the cargo, our local team developed a bespoke pallet frame and positioned temporary cranes for special lifting operations. All necessary China export licenses and certifications were obtained, with customs formalities completed on behalf of our Canadian client.
TradeLink has proven knowledge and expertise in handling the time-critical and highly complex business of ship spares and marine parts logistics worldwide.
Some of our Services Include:
- Order management and follow up
- PO Management and checking of PO’s and documentation compliance
- Integrated freight forwarding (air, ocean, rail and road)
- Cargo collection and direct uplift to destination port or transfer to hub
- Warehousing & value-added services including packing & re-packing
- Generating packing lists and customs documentation, including all necessary licenses and certifications
- Cargo insurance for warehousing and transportation
- Charters for large or specialty cargo
- Heavy loads and Hazardous goods
- Project management from shipyard to door or deck and vice versa
Additionally, our highly experienced teams ensure the professional handling, storage, packing, repacking and stuffing of containers to be transported to and from the vessels.
TradeLink delivers a comprehensive range of supply chain solutions that meet customer challenges head-on.
For time-critical-delivery and project solutions – Contact us to learn more.