Industrial & Manufacturing Logistics Solutions.
The globalization of trade, shortened product life-cycles, the growth in demand for customised manufacturing and mass personalisation are just some of challenges facing global manufacturers today. TradeLink’s industrial & manufacturing logistics solutions deliver competitive door-to-door services to leading companies. We understand the specific characteristics of their products and the complex nature of their distribution channels. We leverage our global network, procurement expertise, multi-modal carrier relationships and local specialists to deliver transforming logistics solutions that reduce lead-times and improve service levels.
Through carefully orchestrated vendor management programmes across global sourcing locations there is the potential for reduced operational risk and the postponement of manufacturing and logistics operations further down the supply chain. We deliver end-to-end supply chains and offer our customers tailored, innovative and cost-efficient transport and logistics solutions from a single source.
Our industrial & manufacturing solutions include:
- Consulting in supply chain modelling and optimisation
- PO Management: tracking, follow up, forwarding
- Vendor hub operations and multi-vendor, multi-country consolidation management
- Packaging, repackaging, labeling and value-added services
- Multi-modal freight forwarding (sea, air, overland)
- Pre-declaration and customs declaration
- Deliveries from facilities to your customers’ sites and point of sales
- Reverse logistics and the handling of returnable units
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Control tower methodology, dedicated single point of contact and 24/7 customer support
- Track and Trace ™ shipment tracking
Benefits to our clients:
- Enabling low-cost sourcing and manufacturing expansion with a reliable logistics partner.
- Leaner and more efficient supply chains with reduced risk of obsolescence.
- Maintain a competitive edge with a partner providing flexible, tailored and competitive solutions.
- Reduced transport, warehousing, management and supplier-related costs
- Greater visibility, transparency and responsiveness and control along the supply chain.
- Key account management support, KPI report and continuous improvement regime.
TradeLink delivers a comprehensive range of industrial & manufacturing solutions that meet customer challenges head-on.
Contact us to learn more