Automotive Logistics Solutions.
The automotive industry is characterised by shorter lead-times and increased service expectations. TradeLink’s automotive logistics solutions rise to the challenge. From solutions requiring the effective co-ordination of multiple-suppliers across multiple-geographies and JIT (Just-in-Time) fulfillment, to the provision of value-added services on behalf of OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer). Our automotive services meet our client’s challenges to reduce lead-times, reduce inventory and associated carrying cost and optimise supply chain economies.
We collaborate with our customers to unlock value across their supply chains, leveraging our expertise, supplier relationships and global network to deliver bespoke end-to-end logistics solutions.
Our automotive logistics solutions include:
- Supply chain design & optimisation planning
- Vendor hub operations and multi-vendor, multi-country consolidation management
- Strategic consolidation hubs in Asia-pacific and Europe
- Packaging, repackaging, labeling and kitting
- Multi-modal freight forwarding (sea, air, overland)
- Pre-declaration and customs declaration
- Just-in-time (JIT) and just-in-sequence (JIS) services
- Reverse logistics and the handling of returnable units
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Control tower solutions with single point of contact and 24/7 customer support
- Track and Trace ™ shipment tracking
Benefits to our clients:
- Leaner and more efficient supply chains
- Optimised inventory levels
- Increased stock turns and shorter lead times
- Reduced transport, warehousing, management and supplier-related costs
- Greater visibility, transparency and responsiveness with complete control along the supply chain
- Key account management support, KPI report and continuous improvement regime
TradeLink delivers a comprehensive range of automotive logistics solutions that meet our customer challenges head-on and help our client’s to achieve higher service levels and supplier compliance, reduction of days-on-hand inventory and leaner supply chain.
The provision of 24/7 customer support in origin and destination regions to ensure the seamless flow of product complete with Track and Trace ™ shipment tracking.
Some client specific example projects and solutions can be viewed in our industry case study resources section.
Contact us to learn more