Ocean Freight Services
TradeLink is your go-to logistics partner for reliable and competitive ocean freight services. We combine international expertise, global network and volume carrier service-contract rates to provide our customers with comprehensive and competitive ocean freight services from a single source.
Our ocean freight services includes:
FCL (Full Container Load)
TradeLink’s strong relationships with major ocean carriers, responsible for the majority of our global volumes gives us the flexibility, competitive edge and capacity to meet our customers’ needs and scale with future requirements.
Our FCL offering includes:
- Global Door-to-Door, import and export service
- Competitive rates through our carrier volume agreements and procurement expertise
- 20 ft / 40 ft – Dry, Refrigerated, Open-Top, Flat Rack and Tank Containers
- HazMat cargo and perishable goods expertise, including reefer container moves
- Special cargo handling – pick up/packaging/palletizing/shrink wrapping/labeling
- Documentation for all processes and Customs clearance
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Dedicated single point of contact
- Track and Trace ™ shipment tracking
LCL (Less than Container Load)
Against a back-drop of shorter product life-cycles, changes in customer demand and a requirement to reduce inventory levels from a diverse supplier base, TradeLink accommodates customers who ship smaller consignments and offers a competitively priced consolidation service with our LCL offering. Through our global network and consolidation centres, TradeLink’s LCL services range from the coordination of single shipments destined for the same destination to multi-vendor and multi-country consolidation, delivering economies of scale, service and cost benefits associated with FCL (full container load).
Multi Country Consolidation (MCC)
Our MCC programmes are designed to give customers the flexibility, economies of scale and cost benefits associated with demand-specific inventory and consolidation of multi-vendor orders into full container loads.
How it works:
- Client booking of MCC with TradeLink assigned single point of contact
- Customer Purchase Orders issued to suppliers and copied to TradeLink
- TradeLink local specialists liaise with suppliers to schedule cargo pick-up and arrival at origin consolidation centre
- Goods received into consolidation centre, visual inspection and documentation checked
- Provision of optional value-added services: crating, packaging, labeling etc.
- Consolidation into full container loads, production of Customs documentation and despatch
- Progress updates communicated with client, and as appropriate, end customers
- Direct container delivery or deconsolidation at our distribution centre
Our logistics expertise extends to heavy-lift and oversized equipment that requires special permits, intricate route planning via Ro/Ro and Lo/Lo and special escort for over the road movement. Through our global partner network, special carrier relationships and extensive project cargo expertise, TradeLink is uniquely equipped to manage the multi-modal movement of heavy-lift and over-sized freight anywhere around the world.
Our break-bulk offering includes:
- Cost competitive and professional cargo handling
- Oversize / overweight cargo handling
- Special permit requirements
- Provision of tarps, blankets and cargo straps
- Documentation for all processes and customs clearance
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Accelerated entry process and Customs clearance
Our local market specialists are highly trained and experienced to navigate the complicated customs process. With our understanding of local restrictions and laws, documentation procedures and regulations, legal and insurance concerns, local protocols and office hours, TradeLink ensures your shipment is processed through customs without unnecessary delay or expense.
TradeLink International Ltd. provides tailored, flexible and innovative ocean freight logistics solutions on behalf of global large and SME clients.
Contact us to learn more