Innovative Supply Chain Solutions
We recognise the business environment is more complex, interconnected and fast-moving than ever before and as the global economy continues to change, manufacturers, retailers and other vendors are facing increasingly demanding supply chain challenges. At TradeLink, effective supply chain management means having the right product, in the right quantity, in the right place, at the right time and at the right cost. TradeLink is the first choice for many leading companies who require tailored and innovative supply chain solutions. Solutions that reduce risk and drive sustainable competitive advantage by getting their products to market faster and more efficiently.
TradeLink has deep experience and a breadth of expertise in designing and implementing supply chain solutions for diverse clients, including retailers and manufacturers representing more than $100 billion in revenues.
Our end-to-end solutions facilitate global sourcing at optimal cost, support entry into new markets with minimal risk and help our customers bring new products to market quickly and cost-effectively.
Our global reach combined with local specialists and market leading logistics capabilities puts TradeLink at the forefront of delivering innovative supply chain solutions that create real growth opportunities for our customers.
Our dedicated key account management teams collaborate with our clients to understand their unique business environment, competitive challenges and growth objectives, developing industry-specific solutions that encompass planning, sourcing, production, storage, configuration and delivery to after-sales and returns.
Our solutions include:
- Supply chain assessment – detailed review and development of supply chain strategy by our consultant teams
- ‘Control Tower’ solutions – a single point of contact responsible for the operation and coordination of all supply chain activities
- Multi-Country Consolidation (MCC) – Optimising container loads and routing options, determining the optional routes, modes and service levels between origin and destination
- PO/ Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) – supply chain coordination of vendors and product in line with replenishment lead times, inventory carrying costs, key performance indicators, transportation costs and service modes
- Warehouse & Distribution design – industry-specific solutions based on clients’ unique storage, handling, operating systems value-added services and distribution requirements
- Risk Assessment – identifying and addressing vulnerabilities in the supply chain including security, cargo insurance, hazardous cargo, local market restrictions, controls and protocols
- Special cargo handling – pick up/packaging/palletizing/shrink wrapping/labelling
- Documentation for all processes and Customs clearance
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Dedicated single point of contact
- Track and Trace ™ shipment tracking
TradeLink International Ltd. provides tailored, flexible and innovative supply chain solutions on behalf of global large and SME clients.
Contact us to learn more