Connecting China and Europe with new rail freight service
What began over a decade ago as the China Government’s vision to build a robust rail network for the future, today connects more than 34 European cities with 35 Chinese cities and continues to evolve as trade between China and Europe expands.
Connecting Asia and Europe, rail is the perfect solution for transports that require fast lead times at much lower cost than air freight. We combine regular scheduled services between China and Europe with door-to-door monitoring of your goods from collection to delivery.
Our main route offers up to three departures per week from Zhengzhou, Chongqing and Wuhan origin terminals to arrive in Europe’s main destination terminals of Hamburg, Duisburg and Warsaw. High frequency services connect destinations across Europe, transported using a wide range of partner owned vessels, trains, trucks and trailers and providing maximum coverage across the Continent.
Our transit time, depending on route, is between 10-18 days and in addition to full container loads (FCL), TradeLink manages the consolidation of less than container loads (LCL), making rail an attractive solution for multi-vendor shipments.
Our Service Features:
- Frequent connections from multiple origins in China and covering entire Europe.
- FCL/LCL and vendor management consolidation programmes.
- Specialist project moves for heavy lift and oversized cargo.
- Door-to-door solutions (pick-up, rail & delivery by truck).
- Efficient handling of customs formalities & insurance coverage.
- Control tower solutions with local points of contact.
- End-to-end freight management and real-time monitoring of your goods from collection to delivery.
Our Service Benefits
- Shorter lead-times than Ocean Freight.
- More cost effective than Air Freight.
- Reduced inventory carrying-cost for high-value goods owing to shorter lead-times.
- Highly experienced teams in China and Europe and coverage of the main sea, air and rail terminals.
- Strong customer focus and customer service.
Our difference is your advantage
Our partnered logistics services combine international expertise, global network and volume carrier service-contract rates, to provide our customers with comprehensive and competitive door-to-door solutions from a single source via our road, rail, air and ocean transport options.
Download our China-Europe FCL/LCL rail freight service schedule
Connecting Asia and Europe, rail is the perfect solution for transports that require fast lead times at much lower cost than air freight.
Contact us today and discover how we can assist you.