Move with Confidence.
The automotive industry is characterised by shorter lead-times and increased service expectations. TradeLink rise to the challenge delivering solutions requiring the effective co-ordination of multiple-suppliers across multiple-geographies, fulfilling JIT (Just-in-Time) logistics and value-added services on behalf of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), Tier 2 and Tier 2 suppliers, while meeting the challenge to reduce lead-times, reduce inventory and associated carrying cost and optimise supply chain economies.
We collaborate with our customers to unlock value across their supply chains, leveraging our expertise, supplier relationships and global network to deliver bespoke end-to-end logistics solutions. Our offering includes:
- Supply chain design & optimisation planning
- Vendor hub operations and multi-vendor, multi-country consolidation management
- Strategic consolidation hubs in Asia-pacific and Europe
- Packaging, repackaging, labeling and kitting
- Multi-modal freight forwarding (sea, air, overland)
- Pre-declaration and customs declaration
- Just-in-time (JIT) and just-in-sequence (JIS) services
- Reverse logistics and the handling of returnable units
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Control tower solutions with single point of contact and 24/7 customer support
- Track and Trace ™ shipment tracking
Benefits to our clients:
- Leaner and more efficient supply chains
- Optimised inventory levels
- Increased stock turns and shorter lead times
- Reduced transport, warehousing, management and supplier-related costs
- Greater visibility, transparency and responsiveness with complete control along the supply chain
- Key account management support, KPI report and continuous improvement regime
TradeLink delivers a comprehensive range of industry-specific supply chain solutions that meet customer challenges head-on. Contact us to learn more.